Sunday, September 04, 2011

The change starting to occur in me....

The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshiping in the mornings, the nights." (See Fath-ul-Bari, Page 102, Vol 1).

So, many people are misunderstanding that i am trying to be an extremist, taking drastic steps, going too far, making Islam difficult, doing things out of fear now and may change later, or to correct my intention first. To clear out those misunderstandings , i would like to clarify the fact that i am not doing things to satisfy Allah temporarily nor do i keep such intentions to discontinue what i have begun in the near future. INshAllah it is coming from a pure heart and what i have decided will stay for good. My prayer is to stay on the right track and for Allah to give me hidayaa and guide me when i am led astray. With that hope i decided to take steps which may change my life later or for those who are around me.

Yes, it is haraam to listen to music, haram to watch tv, haram to pluq eyebrows, haram to do make up to attract men , forbidden to chat with men, to come in front of guys, to wear tight fitted clothing; it is haram to do anything that will cause fights among your brother\sisters.

Yes, ofcourse no one changes over night and the change should happen by taking one step at a time. Yes, hasty decisions may not last long for near future. But, i am doing this wit the duwaa that inshaAllah i wont change and will only continue what i m doing for the better. I have decided to not pluck my eyebrows anymore, decided to stay away from music and TV as much as possible. I decided to learn about Islam and Hadith more and more in my busy schedule. I decided to wear loose fitted clothing and not do make up to attract men. Now, all these are not gonna happen over night. I just decided to bring that change whereas before i was not even close to thinking about bringing any change whatsoever. So, inshAllah i will change one step a time and slowly but surely. Above all may Allah help me correct my intention before i physically apply everything i have said. so, pray for me everyone.

so, i would like to end my blog with the thought of today:

if you like someone , get married. If you are searching for a groom or a bride, lay out the conditions to your parents of marrying a religious person. But, before all that fix your own faults and flaws and help yourself b religious . The sooner we take those Islamic steps and apply it in our life the better. Because death is unpredictable. Keep your intention straight and rest Allah knows best. Don't let yourself waste time and be involve with what the majority are doing. Because you will be alone in your grave with nothing but your actions and deeds. If you must change , then bring the change today and gradually apply it in your life. Be surely involve with the world but do not forget Allah and your prayer time. May Allah guide u all to the righteousness. Khuda Hafiz FIAmannillah

No comments:

Post a Comment