Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One day at a time- this is enough.

"You came empty on earth, why overloaded now, where all your choices absolutely correct, is never too late to reconsider them?" William Ngwako Maphoto

I have made so many decisions in life and they were a mix of both good and bad. Every time i fell in a bad situation, i tried blaming others, blaming fate, blaming past. I realized there is no one to be blamed but myself because I was brought in the situation by me and no one else. The decisions I made became my fate. So, with the help of that thought I decided to write my blog on decisions and choices in life.

You don't always get what you want in life but you can get what you need. Sometimes the things that you feel you got to have is probably not the right thing for you. Sometimes when you may not want something may turn out to be a positive thing for you that you were unaware of. Life is all about ups and down and choices. We make choices in our life and live by the consequences. If you can control the process of choosing, you can take control of all aspects of your life.

So, don't blame life and don't blame others. Somewhere down the road you are responsible for the situation you are in. If i make a decision and fall in disheartening circumstances, its all because of the choices i made. At the end of the day , no one to be blamed but yourself. So, every time i am hurt by something or my situation, I just look deep in my heart and I have got my answer.
Its all up to you how to get close to a person, up to you to make decisions and up to you to bring changes. The point of today's blog is basically a reminder to myself. Every time I am upset by the choices i made in life, I shall be reminded over and over again to be more wise in the future and not repeat my mistakes from past. To be wise about who I hang out with, be strong about the situations of my life and lastly, understand what I want and not be confused.

This brings to the highlight of the blog today, "You don't always get what you want, but you could get what you need". People make mistakes that they regret about or make decisions that they feel were wrong. In that case, let bygones be bygones and just move forward. Somewhere down the road you may find what you need just with the help of patience from within. Even if you do not get what you want, you have to have enough patience for life to bring you a surprise. In those cases, let time take ya. Wait for something better to come along. Build your heart and soul to be strong enough to not make the same mistakes.

And above all, Everything happens for a reason. It may feel negative but with time you will realize it was a positive thing otherwise, you wont be where you are at now and wouldn't be happy. Don't forget Allah never gives you unbearable pain. Living one day at a time is enough. You cannot dwell in past or think of the future. Make your present worthwhile and keep memories close to your heart. So, even if you made mistakes, made wrong decisions, have regrets, think of all the opportunities life may bring for you to right all that you have wronged to make a better future.

So, never get disheartened in any situations. Thank Allah everyday and every moment. You can satisfy your heart to be happy if your mind wants it. So, here's the end of this blog with the thoughts of today:

You've got a lot of choices. Consider what you think justice requires, and decide accordingly.Always remember that Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. So, face your situation no matter how hard it is because this is just another experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment