Sunday, May 22, 2011

few stuff -- i was just bored.

I thought i should jot down few facts about myself. If you are interested to know that is.
1) I love my family.
2) My dada (grandpa) was one of the greatest man i knew. (May his soul rest in peace).
3) I love my relatives, friends and cousins.
4) love it when people come over my house for a feast. (love cooking for them).
5) Compliments flatter me to a high extent. Yeh, really.
6) I always complained about my weight when it was fine. (right now it isnt though).
7) i love junk food. If u put a plate full of salad next to me, i might puke.
8) if u ask about my brother's car i wont be able to tell u the name.
9) i dont wanna work before or after marriage. InshAllah after graduation if i become a teacher, that is different.
10) I dont believe in love marriages anymore. I just believe in fate and that you get what you deserve.
11) I always wanted to be a psychology major. But , Bangladesh had something else in store for me.
12) I try not to complain about life nor complain about anyone. I am thankful to Allah every moment.
13) I dont envy others but extremely happy with myself.
14) Lies , selfishness, cheap ppl - stay away from me.
15) little things can make me happy. i dont need much in life as long as you are nice to me.
16) Never talk ill of others as you dont want anyone to talk ill of you.
17)Life is just a test. So, dont get involve with the world so much that you forget about ur deeds.
18) I love Islam thus, i believe in peace and unity.
19) I love fashionable clothings. I always gotta wear nice clothes, smell good and have hair accessories on. I wont give that up.
20) I get irritated real fast. When i am angry u might see the worse of me and the very second i will realize and calm down as well.
21) Whoever talks shit about twilight can go shoot themselves on the toe.
22) Boys are whatever. Never go after them nor waste your time. Let yourself find a good one to stick with because you deserve it.
23) Always positive in any situations.
24) Marriage- its a religious duty and i guess try to make the best out of it? So, girls keep your family closer. we all will have to leave them one day. grrrrr!! darn boys!
25) I dont like my name. grrr
26) I might turn in to a hijabi (inshAllah that happens soon). Pray for me.
27) I always read about Islam and anything when i am on google. Its fun. u can never knw enuff.
28) How i met your mother is one of the funniest shows i ever watched.
29) hindi movies are great. THey are not gay.
30) one of my wishes- my cousins and i and the entire family would b in one house chilling. Hope that comes true someday.
31) I love AMERICA.
32) Dont judge others, dont be ungreatful, want less and appreciate more. Have patience ( which i dont have).
33) Let life take you and hope and pray for the best. Thats what i do.
34) There are so many but i especially love dis one.You are the servant, He is the Master. Prayers come from you, answers come from Him. Abstinence comes from you, protection comes from Him. Repentance comes from you, acceptance comes from Him. Go towards him walking, He will come to you running.'
It shows the love that can exist between the believer and Allah(swt)
Allah hafiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment