Thursday, June 02, 2011

Dreams and wishes.

I know people have so many wishes and dreams. They wish to visit many places someday, dream of becoming a doctor or an engineer one day. Dream of becoming rich or marry rich? haha.. In my case, sometimes i wish i would dream too or keep such wishes. If i had wishes or dreams i probably would have motivation towards something in my life. But i don't dream big nor do i have any wishes that i want to fulfill someday.

If i wish to be anything then it is to be a better Muslim and always be on the right path or at least keep practicing. I believe , this life is too short to run after what we shouldn't be running after. By that i mean, any haram activities. We should live to please Allah and keep people happy around us. Kill jealousy and hatred from within, kill the evil that is taking us to the wrong direction and just pray and be a good person. Then not only you will feel good about your existence but you will be showered with love everywhere you go.

You must be thinking how does all this connect to my point about dreams and wishes. It does connect because I am talking about how i lead my life or wish to or try to. I don't dream about becoming this or doing this or that someday but dream about being a better person. Thus, i try everyday.

I just wish to live a simple life. While, i am with my parents , i want to take care of them and keep them happy. Never give them a reason to complain and never break my brother's trust. If i get married someday, i wanna make sure i will keep my in laws happy and keep my husband happy. I want to repent any mistakes from the past. I want to only better myself from onward. This is just a beginning. I hope someday i truly become a better Muslim and inshAllah i will. Where there's a will there is a way. :) I hope i come back to this blog often just for a reminder about my real wishes and dream.

I don't want to run after the worldly pleasure , i don't need diamondz , rubyz and pearls. Sure they are beautiful. But, i want to stay within my limits and expect less from life or anyone around me. I don't want to dream about a big house and a nice car outside my garage but i want nice people around me with big hearts that would shower me with love. And this is my dream to love and be loved in return and i could get that only by my right doings not if i am too busy running after my dream like a selfish person. The real life begins after our time is over here. We are standing in the middle of hell and heaven and its our choice to decide where to go from our free will. So, think about this. Life here is short the real deal is the hereafter. Hope this makes better sense to you all.

So, here's the end of this blog with the thoughts of today:
Don't run after the dreams but get busy chasing the reality. Don't think of another person's luxury but smile about what you have. What you are given may be enough for the whole lifetime. Be who you are , love what you have, stick to your motivation and live a righteous life.

2 comments:

  1. ---omg u have a blog!! how do i follow you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do u follow someone? lmaoooo.. i wanna follow u too. but u updated only two posts so far.

    ReplyDelete