Thursday, January 20, 2011

About me

Hello everyone!! This is my first time on this blog. I usually keep a personal diary where i write my thoughts. However, I am going to try to be committed to this blog and write and share my thoughts with you all. Before I start posting links to my articles, I want to share few interesting facts about myself. Those of you who know me very well already know that I love cooking, i love bright colors, and love chocolate. LOL! I enjoy reading in my spare time and totally a TV freak. I could watch anything, anytime, anywhere. Lately, I am hooked on, How I met your mother, and total wipeout and the book i am currently reading is called, The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong. I also like to write poems and play badminton. Haha.. unusual!

The motto I follow in life is that you get what you deserve and everything that happens does really happen for a good reason. One should always forgive and try to forget that way there is no hard feelings or grudges. Always try to look at the positives of things and find ways to make yourself feel better when you feel down. I believe, If Allah brings you to it , He will bring you through it. So, stay positive in life and worry as less as possible. Do not hurt people in life, do not complain about people because they may have complaints against you too. Everyone and everything is not perfect and this is why life is so beautiful and we learn so much. No more advices, I will stop here. hehe..

Anyway, I am not a great writer and I will try to make this as fun and interesting as possible. So, please, bear with me. So here is the end of this blog with the thoughts of today.

Life is too short to keep grudges against people, to be greedy, to chose the haram path, to play with someones heart. We should all pray from heart and keep a clean and loving heart so we not taking any guilt or hatred from others in our grave once we dead :) so, like spike lee says, "do the right thing" because in the end your intentions n good deeds count.

Bye all you beautiful people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment