Sunday, January 23, 2011

Anger

Cure to my anger

Many people go through the phrase of feeling the crazy psychotic anger.People get angry because they strive to right the wrong they are doing. Others get annoyed and cranky easily, in that case, that would be me! However, the question is what is anger? Anger is the unpleasant kind of human emotion, at least, its how I feel. I hate feeling angry!!!URGH!! Now, see what I mean? So, moving on with the thought, I want to share few facts about anger that relates to me and the cure of it. I promise I will make this interesting; it’s not as boring as it sounds.

Each of us develops their own special style of anger:

- The random crazy driver- He who yells, curses, and shows gestures to other drivers when there’s a mistake from the other driver.

- The Silent one- This person sits quietly without looking at anyone thus, talking is out of question.

- Safe Side Abuser- This person lets his\her anger out on the people he\she loves.

- The Wise one- This person distracts himself by ignoring the cause of his anger.

-The Blamer- This person will blame others for their own shortcomings.

-The Thrower- This person will throw everything at sight when angry. Therefore, I fit in that category just perfect.

-The jealous one- This person tries to harm others because of their jealousy issues or would cause some serious damage by using manipulative methods to trick them into doing something immoral. I am serious!

-The Avenger- This person will feel the need to settle his scores with the person who caused his\her anger to rise.



Now, which category do you fit in?

Cure to my anger is two people in my life who can just calm me down no matter how angry I am. I could burst into flames, have murderous thoughts in mind, or scream my lungs out; those two people can throw water into my flames, stop me from criminal thoughts, and help me save my lungs. I am referring to my friend Moe and my cousin Rima. When I feel angry I scream my words at them, and they will find the perfect solution just by their humour or style of talking. I am neither the silent angry girl nor the avenger type. I do not keep grudges; my anger issues are temporary and can fly away in minutes depending on how serious it is. Thus, when you have your loved ones to comfort you, it can never be that serious.

So, what is your cure to anger?

I got some solutions to those who are the crazy angry monsters. Those who get angry real quick and can’t seem to have control over their anger should try to be the wise one mentioned above. They should talk to their loved ones or jot their feelings down on a journal. One could always look at the positive side and ignore the cause of their anger. Try to let it go, keep it easy and let it be. So, here is the ending of this blog with the thoughts of today:

Life is too short to be angry and waste time on unnecessary things that leads one to the path of destruction. So, next time you feel angry, slap it across the face and kick its butt out because it is just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment